Student Login Hi, (First Name) | Log Out
With ECE Virtual Classroom eLearning, your classrooms have no walls. eLearning courses are flexible—you can choose when and where you study. Early childhood educators can complete the online courses, at their own pace, in the convenience of their own home, at work, or the library.
Most students find that they are able to complete the ECE Virtual Classroom eLearning courses on mobile and tablet devices too. Our team of online early childhood instructors work collaboratively to develop online child care courses that are focused on practical, comprehensive topics and issues that deliver high-quality online professional development to increase an early childhood educator’s knowledge and skills.
A unique approach to online learning!
- Coursework is presented online, there are no text books or additional materials to purchase
- Mobile friendly training platform
- Progress through the program monitored by a Virtual Classroom Coach
- Online instructor interaction and feedback
- Individualized and customizable approach to learning outcomes
- Peer discussion boards for interacting with other students
- Lots of resource links provided in all topics
- Certificates are provided by email upon successful completion of each course or package
- ECE Virtual Classroom eLearning courses are $9.50 per hour
- 10 hour training packages are available for the discounted rate of $85.00
- Enrollment in the course expires in 12 months from the date of payment for each enrollment